This is a 4.2" wide cluster of purple cubic fluorite crystals that formed from a quartz encrusted matrix, collected from the Qinglong Mine in the Guizhou Province of China. Under shortwave UV, the fluorite crystals fluoresce a faint purple color,Guozhi Wang and Ruizhong Hu (2002) Geochemical Information of Ore fluid from Fluorite in Qinglong Antimony Deposit, Southwest Guizhou, China. Goldschmidt Conference Abstracts 2002, A 298. Jiantang Peng, Ruizhong Hu, Liang Qi, and Guohao Jiang (2002) REE geochemistry of fluorite from the Qinglong antimony deposit and its geological implications.
ⓘ Laochang fluorite mine, Fuyuan County, ⓘ Jinfeng Mine (Lannigou Mine), Zhenfeng County, Qianxinan, Guizhou, China 98.6km (61.2 miles) ⓘ Huayandong Mine, Xixiu District, Anshun, Guizhou, China . Mineral and/or Locality . Mindat is an outreach project ,Qinglong Mine (Dachang Mine), Qinglong County, Qianxinan, Guizhou, China SOLD. Video on Instagram. This is a large plate of densely clustered, small scalenohedral crystals covered with glittering yttrofluorite microcrystals. There are two isolated, larger calcite crystals (to 3.5 cm) showing interesting modifications and faces that have the
· Fluorite samples from the Shang Bao mine are among the most sought after by all collectors for beauty and rarity and for this reason they are also very expensive. Cubottahedral fluorite crystals are found in mineralogical association with quartz and calcite of whiteyellow color (the latter fluorescent in red if subjected to UV long waves),Yingpan fluorite mine, Shuicheng County, Liupanshui, Guizhou, China
Related products. Quartz, Lepidolite Golcunda Mine, Brazil $ 55.00 Add to cart Peridot New Mexico $ 8.00 Add to cart Galena, Quartz, Calcite Unknown Locality $ 25.00 Add to cart Pyromorphite Tang Ping Mine, Guangxi Province, China Calcite Yaoganxian Mine, Hunan, China, · Color-zoned Fluorite (New Find) Qinglong Mine, Dachang Sb ore field, Qinglong Co, Guizhou, China Large Cabinet, 15.2 x 10.0 x 4.3 cm Start Time 02/29/2020 6 30 00 pm (CST) End Time 03/05/2020 6 30 00 pm (CST) Auction Closed Winning Bidder Private Bidder
Locality Data Click here to view Nikolaevskiy Mine, Dalnegorsk, Dalnegorsk Urban District, Primorsky Krai, Russia. Photo Gallery. View Gallery (219 photos) Nearest other occurrences of Fluorite. −. OpenStreetMap. OpenStreetMap.de. Esri WorldTopo,RC21-04 Fluorite with Baryte and Calcite $3,500.00 Cabinet, 13.6 x 12.0 x 7.8 cm Annabel Lee Mine, Harris Creek Mining Sub-District, Hardin Co, Illinois, USA
The Getang Gold Deposit is in Guizhou, China. The ore mined is composed of stibnite, realgar and marcasite with waste material consisting primarily of barite, illite and fluorite. The ore body has a lenticular or lens shaped form of unknown dimensions. The host rock in this area is volcanic breccia (agglomerate),Blackdene Mine, County Durham A part cubic crystal of mottled purple and milky white Fluorite from Blackdene mine by the village of. Buy Now View Item. Fluorite. Fluorite. $3,000. Annabel Lee Mine, USA This group of four part-cubic Fluorite crystals is from the famous Annabel Lee mine in Hardin County Illinois, Buy Now View Item.
Fluorite mine, Le Piboul (Le Pivoul), Gabrias, Mende, Lozère, Occitanie, France A fluorite vein mined in the 1950's. Today, an adit, a shaft and a trench are still visible. Classical fluorite samples from this deposit are small pale yellow cubic crystals on purple octahedrons , · Fluorite contains fluorine, a soluble mineral that readily leaches into groundwater supplies and can be absorbed by the lungs if ground into dust or burned in a coal-fired stove.
Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Fluorite. Qinglong (Dachang) Mine, Qinglong County, Qianxinan, Guizhou, China at the best online prices at ,Fluorite on Stibnite Banpo Mine, Dushan Co, Qiannan Pref. Guizhou Province, China 6.7 x 6.7 x 3.5 (cabinet) price $800 Spring 2020 Purple to blue "melted" or tiny rounded crystals of Fluorite are covering a radiating mass of metallic Stibnite crystals from a find at Dushan almost 20 years ago.
3.2" Purple Edge Fluorite Crystal ClusterQinglong Mine, China. This is a 3.2" wide cluster of purple-edge, cubic fluorite crystals, collected from the Qinglong Mine in the Guizhou Province of China. Under shortwave UV, the fluorite crystals fluoresce a faint purple color. Comes with an acrylic display stand,William Lai Guizhou, China Barite/Miner Trade Specialist at Guizhou 9X Minerals Co,Ltd Basing our company-owned barite mine, I am responsible for supplying barite products to clients from oilfield, painting, rubber, plastic, and other chemical industry. 500 connections See William 's complete profile on Linkedin and connect
4.5" Purple Edge Fluorite Crystal ClusterQinglong Mine, China. This is a 4.5" wide cluster of green, cubic fluorite crystals with purple edges that formed from a bed of quartz, collected from the Qinglong Mine in the Guizhou Province of China. Under shortwave UV, the fluorite ,Description. From Qinglong Mine, Guizhou, China. Size 4.3 x 4.4 x 2.9cm. Weight 42g. Wow! This is a real eye-catcher here! It's fluorite on quartz, but the quartz is a bright, burnt-orange color from the iron in it. The fluorite is made of many purple cubes with crazy dark-purple outlines. Remarkable contrast & color really make this an
· The use of high fluoride-content coal caused the severe coal-burning endemic fluorosis in Zhijin County, Guizhou Province, China. The long-term mine exploitation in this region is as an important source of acid mine drainage (AMD) and leads to the release of potential fluoride (F−) into the surrounding waters. Aiming to investigate the source, hydrogeochemical characteristics and , · Yttrofluorite is a variety of fluorite containing an appreciable amount of trivalent yttrium (Y). Yttrofluorite is not commonly purple. It was originally reported as a species in Norway in the early 1900s, but was discredited and reclassified as a variety of fluorite in 2006 (mindat). This new find from China is a total surprise, and simply
· 05-10-2019. Baritepowder. Lijiashan barite mine is located in Dejiang county, Guizhou province. Lijiashan area is about 6km away from the county seat and 20km away from the Gonghe port. Convenient transportation, complete facilities and adequate water& electricity supply provide guarantee for project development. The ore body is stable and large,AX11AL9 Felted aggregates of filiform crystals of Carbonatecyanotrichite, a different species from the better known Cyanotrichite, with an intense and uniform blue color. On matrix, with Calcite and small Fluorite crystals. Qinglong Mine, Dachang, Qinglong, Qianxi'nan Autonomous Prefecture, Guizhou
Description. From Qinglong Mine, Guizhou, China. Size 5.5 x 3.2 x 2.1cm. Weight 42g. This is another crazy specimen from China! The matrix is quartz with bright orange iron staining, and on top of that are purple fluorite cubes that have awesome dark purple outlines. What makes this one extra-special is that the fluorite cubes on the right ,5.8" Purple Edge Fluorite Crystal ClusterQinglong Mine, China. This is a 5.8" wide cluster of purple cubic fluorite crystals that formed from a quartz encrusted matrix, collected from the Qinglong Mine in the Guizhou Province of China. Under shortwave UV, the fluorite crystals fluoresce a faint purple color. Comes with an acrylic display stand.
· Here's an amazing Creedite from the Qinglong Mine, in the Guizhou Province. Not only does the speciment have beautiful crystals in natural light, the specimen, the reaction is quite interesting in ultraviolet. There are two distinct colors in LW, with similar blue in MW and SW. Also apparent are some small phantoms in some of the crystals. It has a nice phosphorescence, too, · Color-zoned Fluorite (New Find) Qinglong Mine, Dachang Sb ore field, Qinglong Co, Guizhou, China Large Cabinet, 23.0 x 13.7 x 5.4 cm Start Time 06/18/2020 7 00 00 pm (CDT) End Time 06/25/2020 6 50 00 pm (CDT) Auction Closed Winning Bidder Private Bidder
· unusual Fluorite on Quartz Qinglong Mine, Dachang Ore Field, Qinglong Co, Guizhou Province, China Cabinet, 11.4 x 10.3 x 3.9 cm Start Time 08/21/2021 7 00 00 pm (CDT) End Time 09/02/2021 6 30 00 pm (CDT) Time Left Starting Bid $50 Add Item to Watchlist,Fluorite Minerals. 3262 entries of Fluorite Mineral Gallery. Alstonite over Fluorite from Minerva #1 Mine, Cave-in-Rock District, Hardin County, Illinois. Andradite Garnet with minor Fluorite from San Pedro Mine, San Pedro Mountains, 44 km NE of Albuquerque, Santa Fe County, New Mexico. Anglesite on Galena with Fluorite from Royal Flush Mine